Thursday, October 13, 2011

choose lah

Do you know that we have a CHOICE?
God gave everyone a free will, a choice.

Forgiving someone is a choice.
Loving someone is a choice.
Refuse to be offended is a choice.
As much as we can feel the way we feel (sad, discouraged, etc), we have a choice to either dwell in our feelings and emotions or CHOOSE not to.
Because we have A CHOICE.

Many times, I feel offended because I choose to put myself first before others.
Many times, I feel sad because I choose to allow my emotions to take over.

Many times, I feel sooo negative about certain things because I choose to believe in the lies of the enemies.

Today, I choose to learn.
I choose to learn to be positive. I don't know how, or whether I can, but I choose to try.
I choose to make a difference in people's lives.
I choose godliness. I choose abundant life.
because I chose Jesus.


How about you?


No comments:

Post a Comment