Saturday, October 15, 2011

leaders' training retreat

Wanted to update on Leaders' Retreat Training long long long long time ago but didn't really have time, was very very busy ever since sem started.. I will try my best to recall what I've received :)

I was very blessed by Annette who came all the way to Penang to share during leaders' retreat sessions. :) It was one of the best leaders' training! :) She is very personal and 'deep' in a way, hahaa The things that she shared was so timely for me as well. You know, Ever since I entered into USM, I always believe that greater things have yet to come. I have big dreams :) because I know my God is a big God. But I think I have been very veryyy task-oriented. I want to do things, great things for God..so I push others to do the same without caring about how they feel or what they think. Maybe one most important thing from this retreat is that I'm slowly changing my focus..from being task-oriented to people-oriented. I am. still. living and learning! :)


VMS, vision and mission statement.



Excos, CGLs and ACGLs.



This game is about 'travelling eggs' from one point to another point..by catching and throwing to your group members. Some eggs were broken during the game..



These eggs are like our cell members. They have names. They are fragile. They are important.



:) we played many games actually.. but I lazy wanna upload all.hahaha



We are all many parts of one body.. with different functions.


This retreat reminded me on what God has told me before I joined the CF leadership team. Servanthood starts at home. God has to remind me many times hahaha aku ni stubborn and forgetful, and it's not easy :/ but I cannot be serving so much outside and not serving in the family. My family need Jesus. My light has to shine. Jesus demonstrated to me how servanthood is like.. it is about going down.. to the lowest level and wash each others' feet. This can be done only when we know our true identity in Christ, our unshakeable identity as Sons and Daughters of the Most High.


No comments:

Post a Comment