Monday, November 21, 2011

21st Nov and i'm 21 years old

Received a cross pendant on my birthday from my beloved parents :) :) I told God before, that I didn't want to get myself a cross pendant because I want my parents to buy for me..and they did.. without me asking or telling them what's in my heart :) Isn't God great? :)


I was blessed even before my birthday :) Received gifts from Joanne Tan the Pig and birthday dinner from Moy Wei Sern before my actual bday :) Aku sangat disayangi ramai..hahahaa thanks!


Yes, you can laugh at my dumb face!
Thanks Monica, Try, Bota, Abel, Derek, Audrey, Catherine, Tien Hui, Melanie and Michael who came to 'SURPRISE' me despite the busyness, tests, assignments, etc :) appreciate your time and effort!


Having said all these, I hope that today will be a day of giving rather than receiving. Maybe because I have been receiving all these years? hahaha, and I hope that my presence ON EARTH will truly be a blessing to others.. 21 years old is a very significant age because.. I can now register to vote and do something for this country! :) YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment