Sunday, November 6, 2011

one thing i ask of you

My birthday is coming soon! haha, if (if, if..if) you're thinking about what to buy for me *perasan* hAHAHA, i'm here to tell you a good news! You don't have to get anything for me :) just need to help me to sign the petition letter to the Prime Minister of Malaysia, Dato’ Seri Najib Tun Razak, to take a stand against forced labor and human trafficking in Malaysia and to ask for a more strongly protected environment for refugees and asylum seekers.

I'm very fortunate and blessed. I have a shelter, education, food, clothes, car, etc.. so I don't really need anything anymore. But these people, they are not.. they have to fight for their basic needs. Let's do them a small favour.




Sign the petition letter!
Make a difference!

http://www.change.org/petitions/wake-up-malaysia-protect-refugees-and-asylum-seekers-from-forced-labor-and-human-trafficking

No comments:

Post a Comment