Saturday, December 31, 2011

goodbye 2011!

what a great and surprising way to end my 2011! :)

guess what I received today?? LIKE..TODAY! :)

I received a letter from God! hahahaa
not exactly but I just feel that it is REALLY FROM God :)




Remember the National Conference 2010?
This afternoon, my mum passed a letter to me and I was surprised to receive this 'covenant' that I wrote to God last year in National Conference. I've almost forgotten about it. And when I read back what I've written, I was like "I wrote this?" Haha it is kinda long punya covenant :p

My very own words have encouraged me, so funny..
"It's hard to love others with a sincere heart, so Father, I ask for your heart."
"I want to transform lives and touch lives, not to convert."

I cannot believe that I wrote this too. Great reminder! Thank you, FES!


Many things that I've been through this year..ups and downs..there were times when I really really struggled..(only some of my close friends knew) but without all these, I won't grow.. "still living and learning"- quoting Jin.


Three words to sum up this year:
God is Faithful.


:)
hello 2012.
I'm ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment