Tuesday, December 6, 2011

plastik berharga 20 sen

I went to Tesco just now to buy some stuff for PKA christmas celebration in USM tomorrow. I held 8 medium packets of fruit cakes with my two strong hands *yalah tu, strong tau..i didn't take basket*, ran to the cashier to make payment.

Cashier: Tesco card?
Me : Tak de. Saya nak plastic.
Cashier: Plastic kena tambah 20 sen.
Me: Ya ok.
Cashier: *pass me the plastic* teet teet teeet
Me: *pay money and walk off*

While I was walking, I looked at the receipt. RM 44. "Eh, how come he didn't charge me 20 cents for plastic?" Then I said to myself, "It's ok lah, Carmen. 20 cents only lah. I lazy want to walk back already.. 20 cents only, please lah you."

......................................
........................

I walked towards the cashier..


Me : *waves* Hi, tadi saya tak bayar lagi untuk plastik.
Cashier: Ohh

Actually, it's not about how much the plastic costs... but because deep inside I was convicted to give back something that I shouldn't take.. whether it's 20 cents or RM200, if it doesn't belong to me, it should be given back. I know the cashier doesn't know (maybe he also doesn't care lah) but my God sees. It's really not about me and the cashier, but me and my God.

I just want to learn to honor my God in things that I do.. I don't want to compromise, at least I shall try.

No comments:

Post a Comment