Tuesday, January 10, 2012

BA NA NA


If you are not a banana,
Have you ever wondered how a 'banana' feels?

What would it be like when everyone around you can speak their own 'language' while you can't? hmm..
And people labelled you as 'Banana!'
But of course, I'm not a teruk banana. I'm a good banana. At least I can speak, A BIT. and write, A BIT. haha
I don't like the feeling when after all my friends laugh about something then I ask them the meaning of the joke because I can't understand some chinese words. Sometimes I want to talk..like a lot but because of the limited vocab that I know, I choose to keep quiet and not embarrass myself.
And sometimes I don't know how to explain myselfffff..

BUT BANANA IS NOT GIVING UP!
I'm going to take up chinese language next semester! :D :D
and I'M EXCITED!

peel banana, peel peel banana!


wish me best for this week!
after this week, I'm done for this sem! :D
RAWRRR!

3 comments:

  1. YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!i am taking ...we are awesome bananas!!!=)will tell u the grade..hopefully i get a good one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahahaa, you will do fine! :) all the best, banana!

      Delete