Saturday, February 25, 2012

If God is for us,

then who can go against us? :)
For the past few days or shall i say weeks, I've been trying to decide which major I should choose for my management degree..I was actually deciding between International Business and Operations. I didn't really know which one I want but one thing I know is that I MUST GO FOR STUDENT EXCHANGE BEFORE I GRADUATE. Initially I already decided to major in International Business and I was already planning to go overseas next year in Feb. However, my heart did not have peace and I'm wondering is it just because of my own anxiousness or what? So, I prayed and prayed. God ah, please close all doors and open that one door so that I will know which one to go for. As I continued praying, somehow I just decided to change my major to Operations.
Now, you must know that we need to go through a few procedures in order to change our major e.g approaching the officers in School of Management and a few of our lecturers to sign the formS. Recently, many of our students were being 'scolded'/'nagged' by them. I don't know why, maybe because they felt irritated with the double/triple work that we have caused them? Two days ago, I went to SOM, trembling! But guess what? The Officers were all very nice to me :) Dr.Noor who is the head of International Business was not in so I have to approach Deputy Dean.. I explained to her why I needed to change my major,etc and she accepted my reasonable reason :D As she was writing a short approval note on my form, this verse came to me 'If God is for me, who can go against me?'. After that I ran with joy to Mr.Soh who is the head of Operations, he congratulated me :D He said, "You must really thank God that you are able to change your major!" Oh yes! Of course, I do :D


To cut the long story short, I have approached the officers for countless times but yet not even once I kena scolding leh :)


If God is for me, who can go against me? :)
RAWR! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment