Monday, May 28, 2012

Brother bear

I have this special 'communication' with my second brother. I think one of the reasons why I am so loud is because I always talk very loudly to him. haha and we always make fun of each other. I don't know why but I think since young, I always talk back whenever he says something to me.. because last time he always bully me one :p Sometimes, I even defend myself when he corrects me in a good way. Yesterday, I spent almost an hour waiting for him at Times Square because he wanted to send his car to the mechanic. I was quite upset. So when he entered my car, I replied him rudely when he talked to me. 


After that, maybe because of Holy Spirit's conviction haha, I felt that I needed to apologize to him. But of course, I tried to 'comfort' myself..that it's okay.. it's been like that since young.. 
I have been reading the book of Proverbs recently and I was just reminded on the verse that Dr. Living Lee shared during Family Camp,


Kind words are sweet like honey
sweet to the soul and healthy for the body. 

Proverbs 16:24

Sometimes, it is the people that are closest to us that we speak harshly to. We take them for granted because we know that no matter what we say they will never leave us. This is not good. 

Before I can do 'big' things for God, let me first be a person that knows how to appreciate and speak kind words to people whom I love and treasure.


So... I decided to sms him and apologized. 
"Hello bro, I think I'm rude to you today. I'm sorry :) I will miss you. Bye bye"


And guess what he replied???
"Are you sick?"


Haha, I find it quite funny actually. But I told him that "My God corrects me :)"
Actually, it's not so much about how he responded la..but as long as I do my part :) and I know  think he knew what I meant and he loves me even when he doesn't say it out.


i love you, Ernest :)



and Reon too :) :)
(just randomly add this pic..cuz so cutee i can't tahan haha)

2 comments: