Saturday, May 19, 2012

such a time as this

I have this junior. She always make me laugh out loud. I don't know why but I think because of her simplicity and sincerity :) she's quite similar to me, in terms of family background (we are christians but our family members are not..), name (just different spelling), course, sanguine-ness (just that she is WAY louder) and we were both very shy during our first semester in PKA. I think she deceived most of us with her gentleness during first semester haha like how I used to deceived my seniors too :p


But of course she is also very different from me in many ways. Looking at how she has grown in PKA from the first semester, makes me smile :) and it's encouraging too. It's really amazing how God works in people's lives. 




Yes, they call us the noisy fellas!
 but even if carmen + fongwan, 
we are still very much defeated by her :p


As I look at all the juniors that God has brought into PKA, I'm really thankful and grateful to God for such potential people that will lead PKA in the future :)






It's almost the end of second year now.. Time flies super fast like superman. 
My friend was asking me just now if I will miss those graduating seniors.. yup of course I will, especially this person who have impacted my life indirectly. I didn't really get to know her until I serve in the exco team.. I would say it is a privilege, Monica, to know you as a senior and an awesome friend :)






Next semester, I will be missing Miss.Woon from Kluang as she will also be going off to Australia for her exchange programme. Pls remember to watch my series when you're in Aus :) so that you will miss me more :D heeehee






Yes, People go..but new people come too. I have to prepare myself to accept new PKA juniors who will be coming in next sidang..be ready to embrace new people, new friendships :)


I have 2 more years to my graduation because my course is 4 years but most of pka-ians from my batch will graduate next year. Fong Wan reminded me the other day, "I'm graduating next year in May." It hit me. Wow..that's like really fast. One more year left. Sure cry one lo..(i will miss you soooo much Fong Wan) haha but as for now, I want to learn to appreciate every moment that we have together as friends.. precious lives that God has brought into my life for such a time as this..to add values into each other's lives and to make a difference in USM :')


God knows when is the right time
to bring in the right people into our lives
to shape, encourage and build us.
Thank you.



3 comments:

  1. thanks carmen =p want to know more about my response to ur blog, go my blog and check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) I am going to miss you a lot too, carmen!!!:)))))))

    ReplyDelete