Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Sweep ah SWEEP

Went to Tien's room yesterday to chit-chat. Talked about so many things and one thing that I really really miss was SWEEP :) It was really a great program that has changed the way I see things around me! :) 


I MISS:
All the Sweepers and FES staff!


Richard and Jai acting mute in the LRT! hahaha


Jared kena hit by the ball on his face during captain ball hahahaha


Fera who used to be my National Conference room mate, i miss talking to her one on one during Sweep :) I miss hugging her too! 


sweet potatoes that Karyn and Swee Kit prepared for those who suffered constipation :p 


playing Taboo with other sweepers! i likeeeee taboo!


Playing ayam and helang game :) :) my fav too!!


Walking over to petaling street as orang cacat to buy food to cook


Playing piano at the place that we stay for 2 weeks.. my piano teacher Pei Qin teaches me how to play the song 'At the Cross' :)


Wai Yan wrote me a 'love letter' heeeheee


being afraid of Ernest who looked so unfriendly haha


Joshua Johnson making fun of me because I couldn't differentiate KLCC and KLIA :p (now I can ok!)


Tien Hui piggy-backing me :D


Michael faning me and made me feel like a queen!


partnering with Zhong Xiang to prepare teaching materials for kids at Refugee School :) lipat boat!! *with Christ in the vessel, we can smile at the storm!*


laughing at Jared for appearing in the newspaper as chef HAHAH


Jai being the funniest and most corrupted referee during captain ball! hahaha


bullying Huey Lin when she was blinded! add rice on her plate without her noticing because she couldn't see! heeeheee


Asking Swee Kit the same question again and again and again......and again! :)


my twin, Carmen :) :) 


Alison who is one of the old folks in St.Mark. She would have forgotten me by now because she has Alzheimer.. it's okay :) I still have her picture with me.


The little kids in Shelter Home, so cuteeee! They fold their hands every time when they stand up to answer questions, is their culture i think :D

also the uncles at Crisis Home :) how they welcomed us so cheerfully when we went there :) so nice of them

sweepers doing the 'birthday song' sign language :) (taught by Sheryl!)


I MISS SWEEEP! :')




Day 1: sudah bermonopoly heeeheee :D




Berposing at LRT station after Sunday Service at SIB Brickfields :)




'Orang cacat' buying vege at Petaling Street :)



Richard imitating the guy at St.Mark, bad bad boy! :p


The Queen, fanned by her good and faithful servant :)


The most corrupted referee in RED! :p

Taboo!!! Btw, you see the stain on the floor? 
heeheee, itu kerja i :p
dropped my food on the floor because i was rejoicing after I managed to get the right answer hahaha




The Sweepers: Girls' power! :)


Last Day of SWEEP


 USMers!! Main Campus, Engineering Campus and Health Campus! :D


KLIA..KLCC!! :) 



Can't wait for sweepers to reunite! :)

Looking forward to Camp Cam. YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment