Thursday, June 14, 2012

a thankful heart

I'm feeling very tired today. I don't understand why. Maybe because of the accumulated tiredness since study week? :/ hmm.. Was in the library and suddenly felt pain in the chest but not severe one lah, won't die one. haha only difficult to take deep breath. I normally felt this only when I'm very verryyy tired..  I also don't know why. So I decided to balik since the library going to tutup soon. I walked out from the library with my im-really-tired face. But when I was sitting in my car preparing to drive back to Tekun, I actually felt very thankful despite the tiredness.. because I have a car to drive :) I can leave the library anytime.. I don't have to wait for the bus (and the last bus is normally 10.30pm) or afraid that I would miss the bus. 


Then I realised that no matter how tiring or difficult a situation may seems to be, there are still things that we can thank God for. If only we look into the little little things around us that He has blessed us with :)

I'm also thankful for His faithfulness and His presence with me throughout this exam season. Sometimes 'mujizat' doesn't only when happen when water is turned into wine. It happens when I can rely more on His strength to bring me through this.



"Di saatku tak berdaya, kuasaMu yang sempurna."

No comments:

Post a Comment