Tuesday, August 28, 2012

What kind of values?

I've been helping my mum to babysit Reon at home. Wah, babysitting is not an easy task!! You don't just sit there with the baby ok... you run, you chase, you do whatever it takes to make sure she's ok! So tiringgggg!


And this girl is super hyperactive! 
Climb la, dance la, run la, scream la..aiyoooooo 
But whenever she hugs me or calls me 'Ku che', my heart melts :)
 pandai sangat ambil hati orang!



Taking care of this cheeky niece of mine makes me ponder upon some questions like
What kind of values do I want to pass down to my kids next time?
Will I be a good role model to them?
I don't want to be a mother who says 'You cannot do this and that...' yet I myself am not living out my life as a role model that my kids can look up to..
 I need to walk my talk, kan? :)



No comments:

Post a Comment