Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Happy Birthday, Tham Fong Wan! :)

To my dearest friend, 
my 'husband', 
my sanguine and loud species, 
my sister in Christ and 
my prayer warrior, 
HAPPY BLESSED BIRTHDAY TO YOU! :)
It has been a great blessing to have you in my life.
You're one of the greatest gift that I received from God in USM hehee


First Year
I remember us playing monopoly deal in this room during National Conference, shouting and laughing like nobody's business :p and you publicly confessed your love towards Justin back then hahaha so funny!


My first photo with you (only us)! and you made me your 6th wife. What an 'honor'! :p

I will never forget the first time when I met you at Tapak Convo! Sitting right in front of me with your yellow-dyed hair, so scary! With Audrey some more haha
And how you fell down at Michael's station during Theme Talk HAHAHHAHAHA


Second Year
And all of us grew closer after PKA farewell night. It has been a privilege to serve alongside you in this family called PKA :) a place where we also grow in our walk with God as we discover more of ourselves, the people around us and God Himself :)


We may come from different states..but in a way, we actually share the same 'background' hehe thank you for being able to relate to me..and encouraging me along the way :)

Third Year
Thank you for doing crazy things with me :) Thank you for also accepting me for who I am,  for being patient with my flaws and my weaknesses :) 


Thank you for standing alongside me.
Thank you for listening to me.
Thank you for being there for me when I don't know who to turn to.
Thank you for praying for me, my prayer warrior! :)


I always thank God for you.. because your life is such an example. You may not know the bible from Genesis to Revelation.. but you are so teachable and so eager to learn :) and you practice the little that you know.. You've grown so much from the first day when I met you in PKA :) I'm so proud of you! and constantly ask myself to learn from you :)


May Sophia Grace and Ultraman Bobo continue to be great friends even after Sophia Grace  graduates :) May we continue to surrender our lives to the Potter's Hands...His loving hands.



You are fearfully and wonderfully made, 
blessed birthday Fong Wan! :)


ps: Hopefully the next time when we dance, we won't bang into each other AGAIN. seriously.. LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment