Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry merry Christmas! :)

Christmas countdown started on Thursday after my presentation :D went for counter strike with some pka-ians! So much fun! :D i like it when we only use knife to stab people instead of using guns and and and i like to hide at places where people least expect! :D


Not bad kan, I still beat Chew Yi Hong wahhahaha! Next time I shall name myself, Carmen the great III.

Met up with Joanne on Friday. She just came back for Christmas holidays :) Winter warmers, Yummy food! :D Thanks for everythingggg! 


Then at night, we went for PKA leaders outing at Khuntai..wahhh Yummy yummy food! and it's so cheap, my gosh! :) It was also a great time of sharing and testifying His faithfulness over our lives and also in PKA!
When we started in Sept, we were like the plain christmas tree that has no ornaments. But along the way, God causes us to bear fruit - in terms of shaping our character, in our walk with Him, seeing our members grow, etc. Tuhan Yesus memang baik :) :)



Serving alongside with a bunch of awesome people! what an honor! :)


Decorated my room with the tree after that hahaha


Saw this sweet little note on Saturday afternoon when I was about to leave USM to Batu Maung for church campus celebration. 


Helped out in the decoration and setting up the place... so I was showing off my girl guide's skill HAHAHA not bad, still remember those knots - square lashings, simpul manuk, all those :p (ps: Tien and Mike, pls take note)


My zaman kegemilangan :p


Unplugged: Under the stars! :) Great job to all those who worked behind the scenes and upfront on the stage! :)

Met up with Elaine on Sunday after service in the library.. study study study till they (pekerja library) switched off the air-conds :( So we went to Starbucks instead.
Had a really good time with Elaine! :D


Yes! Carolling in starbucks by Gateway City Church :)
Although christmas carols are always the same every year, I seriously can't remember the lyrics. I struggle the most with 'Feliz Navidad'.. so whenever the worship team in church sing this song, I make sure I can see the lyrics on the screen.. or else I'll go

Feliz Navidad (Feliz Navidad)
Feliz Navidad (Feliz Navidad)
Feliz Navidad pros.....zi dad!!! :D


Ms. Sun-Maid will accompany me this whole week! I don't normally makan raisins one but then according to Elaine, this is healthy snack! #pengaruhrakansebaya #truestory

Had christmas eve dinner with family yesterday, simple but nice :) and so relaxing! Not so productive in my studies yesterday but..oh well, it's christmas eve yo!


Went to church this morning and ta daaa, my favourite part! :) So cool to see people getting baptised..especially when they share their testimonies :') I'm very happy for Amos and Sheryn, especially Sheryn because the whole family was there.. her parents who are non-christians were there too :) 


My beloved June! :) God's awesome gift to me :) Thank you for the christmas gift.. most importantly, the gift of friendship :) :)


Blessed Christmas everyone!
May you experience the fullness of God as you celebrate the birth of Christ that came to give us life..so that we may have life and have it to the full! :)

5 comments:

  1. btw, how come they didnt teach to save string one? guna so much :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. merry christmas :)and tien hui's comment is funny :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tien Hui: haha i was afraid that the thing might collapse ma, so guna more la! My teacher say Biar banyak, asalkan selamat :p

    WaiYan: Happy Christmas to you too!! hehehe :)

    ReplyDelete