Saturday, December 15, 2012

RIP- my journals!

Read Wai yan's post on her journals.. then made me think about my journals. hahaa I always have this random thought - What will happen to them after I die? 

YES! What will happen to my journals after I die leh? will my family members read them? will my children read them? Hmmm kinda malu lo because I wrote things that are really really personal to me, some crazy and funny incidents, some random conversations with God and so much more! :O Nooooooo! hahaha but it will be good too, i think. I mean I will be dead by then so have nothing to be malu about kan? Good 'cause can help others to see how human I am, just as how they are.. struggles, problems, sins are so real! But at the same time, God is just as real! :D

And then, maybe by reading all these, can help my family members not to miss me so much..hahahaa at least got something for them to read, laugh and keep for the rest of their lives :p good idea right? Oh my, im so brilliant! :D

So it's ok if I don't have valuable stuff to pass down from generation to generation like what we always see in TVB series.. I shall pass down my journals! HAHAHAHA :p

So dear journals, you guys are so valuable! :D :p


2 comments:

  1. haha, i'm passing my journals on too when i die :) that's the plan! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my! great minds think alike! hehehee :D

    ReplyDelete