Friday, February 15, 2013

Yesus menepati janji

On 1st of October 2012, God assured me on a few things which include my studies. The reason why I can remember the date so clearly  was because I wrote down in my journal haha not because of my memory :p I'm 23 but my memory is 100 years oldHe said, "Don't worry.. I will take care of your studies." I thought I heard wrongly.. but today God reminded me of this promise..and He has fulfilled His promise which I almost forgotten :) I was worried because of the amount of time I spend on my studies! and I took 2 minor papers last sem.. you don't play-play with political science haha.. so i'm actually only aiming for ok-ok results la. For a person who barely know Malaysian politics, now studying international relations.. world war I, world war II, Cold war, all those! Mike and Tien used to laugh at me for thinking that Bangkok is in Cambodia:( I was hoping to get at least B- lo but I got B+ nyehnyehnyeh.. and I was just hoping to pass my Philosophy of Politics.. but I got B+ too.. I can only say "Wow" and "Thank You!"... It can't be just my own effort because I'm actually quite stupid one..hahaha i'm serious k! 
so yeah, Thank you Jesus! :D 


God keeps His promises
because He is not a liar :)


ps: Let us also learn to praise God even when our results are not like what we desired..because after all, He was the one guiding us through the process and working behind the scenes without us knowing ..He is very good one leh! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment