Saturday, March 16, 2013

Carmen went jogging!

I did something very unusual today. I went jogging.. can you believe it? hahahaha I can't even believe myself :p hahahaha and I'm laughing as I'm typing this hahahaha anyway, yes may the truth set you free! ahahahha
apala, 3 years in USM already, baru first time running on the track
They say better late than neverrr :p 

I went alone..after FES thanksgiving and office dedication service haha but it was so nice! :) I wanted to jog 3 rounds only but then I managed to complete 4.. (bangga haha) and then it started raining, so I stopped. I think I will challenge myself to do 5 next time :D 

After jogging, I was sitting at the top area there..so nice! and I was reflecting a bit la, sign of aging haha on these 3 years here in USM.. I can't help but to be very grateful to God..how He has been good to me.. and still is :) time flies.

I was also thinking la about the things that I want to do for this coming long semester break.. still not sure. There are friends who suggest to me the things that I can do..things which I think will be good for me too.. but I think it's time for me to ask God, "What do You want me to do? since You know what's best for me." still praying ;)



Let us run with endurance the race God has set before us. We do this by keeping our eyes on Jesus, the champion who initiates and perfects our faith.




it was really a good me-and-God time.

"Start well, finish well."

1 comment: