Thursday, March 14, 2013

random, rojak, quick updates!

Hohoho! Went for Marshall's with Nic and Alie! Yumssss! Yes, be jealous!! HAHAHA

Performed a 'stepping' dance during women's conference last weekend. Man, I was so bad at this.. haha I was like always one second slower than the others :X
btw, it was also my first time dancing in my new shoes! :D 


Say 'Hello' to my new friend, Pamara. hahah met her during women's conference. She was just sitting beside me and we started talking. We have so many things in common! From our conversation, we realised that we studied in the same primary school (skbl), high school (sggs) and surprisingly she was also from USM and PKA! but we have not met each other before this hahaha she graduated 3 years ago. So she is like my senior :D the coolest thing is she also accepted Christ 4-5 years ago :)



One of the things that I bought with RM250 voucher. hehehe can't wait to start on this new journal!! :) :)


I've stopped insanity for 5 days. hahaa or is it 6? hmmm.. susah la, nak exercise all haha but i shall not give up! yes! I must not let Shaun's prophecy comes true. it's time to start again today! *semangat*

No comments:

Post a Comment