Wednesday, April 10, 2013

where is their hope?

Grand uncle passed away yesterday and it was a sudden news to my grandma who just recovered from breathing difficulty. I felt helpless as I saw her teared in the funeral just now. I think she is quite tough, really. It has been quite some time since the last time I went for a non-christian funeral. There is such a big difference between a christian funeral and a non-christian funeral. One with hope.. one without hope. It can be really scary to die without knowing where you will end up after that.

For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life through Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 6:23


There are a lot of rituals and chanting carried out in a non-christian funeral..yet I wonder..where is their hope?

No comments:

Post a Comment