Thursday, June 27, 2013

More than enough

I opened it and thought that it was a card, which already put a smile on my face. but it was more than just a card.. I need to tahan my tears because my room mate was in the room too. Recently, I've been receiving so much more than what I've given.. I feel like I don't deserve all these, really.. but they never fail to remind me of God's goodness and faithfulness.. that overflows! until my tears wanna flow haha

Today as I saw this and reflect on how much I've received, I know my God is not a debtor. It's a very meaningful and timely gift for me to end the semester :') ahh, carmen don't cry!

3 comments:

  1. What's it, carmen? :) So intriguing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, timor leste funds that kept coming in wai yan! :) i have more than enough now :) praise God!

    ReplyDelete