Saturday, October 5, 2013

Byes!

Dear Legends, 
I want you to know that it is not the same anymore without all of you and you guys have been missed much! :) It was not easy seeing all of you leaving but slowly I've learnt that..life goes on and we need to move on too! :) and I know all of you are in good hands because you are in God's hands! so I rest in that assurance! :D

Can't wait for my turn too! Pls come for my convo! hahahaha


And as for you Michael, you have been the Best Servant ever! Your master is thankful! :) I was looking back at our old pics, when I first came in until now.. Thank you for always being the big brother who jaga me...until now! seriously haha will miss you a lot a lot when you leave ..No more carbonara and prawns for me :( Anyway, I've promised you to wear saree on your wedding day and I will do it one okayyy, so don't have to always remind me!!!! hahaha Queen is happy to release you to your promised land :)

Pls know that I sayang you, brother :)

No comments:

Post a Comment