Wednesday, November 6, 2013

My future?

Finishing my second last semester in university in about 2 months' time. How time flies! Going for internship next semester and then..ta daa, convo! Most of my conversations with my course mates now revolve around internship application and 'What's next?'. Seriously, I don't know what's next..yet. haha Applied for quite a number of companies and all we can do now is wait..and as for me, I'll pray too :) I do not know what my future holds but I know Who holds my future.. The One who is able to hold everything in His hands - God. And so I rest in that assurance, believing only God's best for me and nothing less.
Thank You for constantly holding me, Daddy :)

2 comments:

  1. haha which company u applied? Wait for your good news! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah, i didnt' know you are still stalking me :p Penang Airport, Jabil, Intel, Agilant and Plexus hehe thanks ya! :)

    ReplyDelete