Friday, December 27, 2013

Celebrate Christ


The one thing that I always look forward to in church christmas celebration is actually water baptism! :) I don't know why but I really enjoy watching people getting baptised :) Angela's testimony was really encouraging. "I have decided to follow Jesus for the rest of my life." ...hearing this statement from Angela made me :') It was just 5 years ago that I stood right there, giving my testimony in the presence of the congregation and my parents who have yet to know God.

Some people don't understand why I can have such a burden for my family.. they couldn't understand the decisions that I made or need to make because of the burden that I have. Yet sometimes I wonder, how can anyone not have this same burden as me if their family do not know God? How can the thought of eternal separation with your loved ones not make you do something about it? And honestly, I don't blame anyone who do not understand how I feel :) really. because I know I may not understand the burdens that others need to carry as well.

And I felt this was a timely song sang by the worship team. This song is a tough song to sing though. haha 

"Though I may wonder, I still will follow;"

 "The world behind me, the cross before me;"

"Though none go with me, still I will follow;"

"No turning back, no turning back."

By the way, Santa Claus did not die for you. Jesus did :)

No comments:

Post a Comment