Friday, March 28, 2014

awkward moment

The awkward moment is when you were lining up at Subway counter to choose your bread and complaining to a friend regarding your workload and dress code...then suddenly you realize that your manager was sitting RIGHT BEHIND YOU!! So...to make things less awkward, you pretend as though you did not see him..you focus hard on choosing your vege and your sauce.. and then when you wanted to pay, you realize that he actually paid for your food in advance..meaning, he has noticed your presence when you stepped your foot into subway!!!! So you had to go to him, greet him and thank him..
AWKWARD!!!!!
G...G!!
WHAT A SMALL WORLD!!!!!!!

But I didn't say anything bad about him :( He is a nice person and is someone who allows me to learn by making mistakes.. I was just...being myself :( I only said 2 sentences T.T
1. "Wah today got a lot of work"
2. "My manager don't let me wear t-shirt and jeans, he said I cannot wear like that to work."


Moral of the story is...speak life! and look properly before you say anything haha

  awkward, awkward!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment