Friday, April 11, 2014

(: yeknoD

Hey you! :)Surpriseee! :D
They say best friends don't talk every day..
but when they talk, it's just like yesterday.
Thank you for trying your best to love people who are difficult to love
Because when I reflected on myself, I know I have not given my best.
I'm challenged to do more. A good challenge :)
Thank you for sharing your life with me
Because it is so precious to you and so, it means a lot to me.
Thank you for giving me the privilege to walk with you
even though I cannot be physically there but I can feel you so near to me.
I want to say that I'm very proud of you :)
and you have my full support in your future decision. 
Thank you for always always causing me to love my God more,
Your life is a stirring testament of God's sustaining grace :)
Thank you for trying, really. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment