Thursday, July 17, 2014

Coming to an end

This semester is coming to an end. 8 more working days and I'm done with my 6 months internship!! Finallyyyyyyy :D *dance*

This semester hasn't been easy as I learn to cope in the working world.. But I thank God for people who encourage me along the way. If not, I think it could be worse :( Had a bad experience in Plexus which also made me doubt my own ability and affected my self-confidence. Why am I so weak? Still feeling fearful to enter into the working world but I think I will be more careful now to choose my career path? Hopefully la.

4.5 months here in CBER has taught me a lot of things. Most importantly, I got to know Malays better. They are such genuine and kind people. I am blessed :) I think I will miss them teasing me too :)


Ling Ling has been my room mate for this semester. This sem would be tough without her! And I'm so thankful for her!! She is my listener and encourager :) We are both prawn lovers! We believe that God created prawns because He loves us #ourstand. Thank you so much lingggg :)


And also my coursemates, the CCC :) only left Carmen and Cai Fong in campus though. It has been a great journey of knowing her more and sharing our lives together. I think it's also because we are in the same stage in life, coping with both work and relationship. She has been a good listener and supporter too! :) I'm glad to have her with me this semester.


Some friends came to visit Penang and we had so much fun together! :D It's really nice to have something to look forward to besides work. It was 2 years ago since our Camp cam year. It's good to see how God has been working in each of our lives. I enjoyed talking to them because they are also venturing into the working world, just like me! We picked up a valuable lesson during 'Break the Code'; shit has its purpose too :P we too have a purpose but sometimes we need some time to discover :) I couldn't think of a better way to end this semester :) Thanks for making this semester more colourful!

I'll be applying for job soon! Please pray for meeeee :)

Kamsahamida and Anyeong uni life!
(Thank you and good bye, uni life!)

No comments:

Post a Comment