Sunday, September 21, 2014

KL trip

So, I just got back from my KL trip! :) I had a greattt time! I went down for an interview with Public Bank for management trainee position. It was a group interview with 2 other fresh graduates. I thought I was confused, lost and dont-know-what-i-want but manatau they were exactly the same hehee i feel better now :D but thank God I did some homework before I went. Shaun actually went through my preparations with me and so coincidentally (or is it God? :)) he helped me with one question that happened to be the only question that the interviewers asked. The interviewers are nice people (they say all interviewers sound nice one la) and it was good to be able to share my experience in PKA as well. Indeed, PKA has played a big part of my uni life and it has shaped me and taught me a lot of things, a lot of good values.

I'm just so thankful for the people that I've met up with during this trip. I realize that my sense of fulfillment is not based on the places I visit but the people I spent time with. Perhaps that's why I'm not so much of a traveling person because what matters to me most is the people I travel with. It could be some nyonya restaurant somewhere in PJ or some kopitiam by the roadside. It is the time with people that I appreciate most.

 

Had a lot of good conversations with good friends. And it's pretty interesting how our conversations changed from assignments, courses, relationships to job offers, future and marriages. Even if I could not get the job offer, it has been a fulfilling trip, a meaningful one :) definitely no regrets! And what makes KL special is not KL, but the precious friends I have there.

No comments:

Post a Comment