Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Just thoughts

For the past week or so, I've been hearing struggles and pain shared by different people. I don't know how it feels like to have your spouse leaving after 3 months of marriage. I don't know how it feels like to have to take care of an alzheimer and paralyzed parent. I don't know how it feels like to see your dad passed away and knowing deep in your heart that you won't see him again in heaven. I can only imagine.. the pain, suffering, hurt, brokenness and heartaches. I can only pray.

Everyone goes through life with different struggles. When life seems all good and enjoyable for some of us, it may not be so for others. While we are enjoying, others may be suffering. Many times we forget that pain and suffering exist.. maybe it's because they seem so far away or we are having a good time in life..or probably sometimes we're stuck in the routine or busyness in life? sometimes it is my own struggle that caused me to be inward looking. We have no time to pause, ponder, look around or even to feel their pain..


Then when pain and suffering hit us, we feel surprised. They have always been here..no? Perhaps that's why it is important to constantly remind ourselves that this is not our home. And we look forward to go home - heaven. All tears will be wiped away. No sorrows, no pain. We need to let the others know that there is room for them in our home.



No comments:

Post a Comment