Friday, September 4, 2015

Good bye, Rachel :(

After graduation and leaving PKA, Bukit Jambul Lifegroup has been very close to my heart. This is where I get my spiritual support and encouragement to keep running the race. I've been serving together with Rachel and Bro Edwin in this lifegroup for more than a year now. It has always been a joy to be able to serve the people I enjoy meeting every week :) My partner, Rachel will be leaving in a week's time. Funnily enough, I cried in a Farewell dinner that I planned for....nooooooo!!! I'm going to miss having someone young to attend leaders' meeting together with me and someone who brings LIFE to lifegroup.And most importantly someone who laughs at my lame jokes :P

:( Good bye Rachel.
Yet I'm also confident that God will send someone. He never fails to do that :)



This lifegroup believes that E is for Intelligence and I for English :P

No comments:

Post a Comment