Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Good bye 2015

This year has been a year of transition, from student to young working adult. So happen to look through my Facebook pictures and reminded me of the good times.



Me in OCBC. Working in Collections Department has not been easy but I have crazy and fun colleagues with me. You get scolded for no reason but one thing good is you'll get used to it even if customers are cursing you. No big deal ;) I'm glad my time in OCBC ended well and my colleagues are still my friends. Will be helping out as bridesmaid for my Extra cash loan portfolio leader's wedding!



Then, entering Piktochart and joining company trip to Melbourne. 
If anyone asks, I'll always say 'It is God.' :) From application to interview and then getting selected, it was truly God's favor. 



Somehow, growing up/old makes me treasure my time with uni mates. I love catching up with them and I still do. Time flies and I need to live each day to the fullest. It's something I'm learning now. 



If anyone is wondering why I'm still in Penang, it is my family :) 'YOLO'! 'See the world when you're still young!', 'Go out and explore!'.... I've heard enough :) Never once I regret the decision I've made to stay because I know I'll regret if I choose otherwise. Although it has been my 'comfort zone', it hasn't been giving me much comfort. Trust me, my biggest struggle is in this so called 'comfort zone'. I love my family and I pray for them every, single day.

2015 didn't end so well for me but I hope it did for you :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment