Wednesday, June 10, 2009

the extra mile

hols going to end soon. left 5 more days. suddenly so many things run in my mind. There will be many happenings in July. Firstly, it's freedom camp. Then, i'll be starting a new floorball club in MBS as well. and followed by my school monthly test. hm. this morning i just felt so tired. and weak. i dont think i can handle all these man..floorball is never my passion ( til now, it's still not). i DON'T KNOW how to play.but i believe that God has placed this burden in my heart to start a floorball club in my school.. As i was readin my bible just now, the lord reminded me about Mun ching,a little girl from Acts Church. I'm really inspired by this little girl bcuz she has taught me to go the extra mile for God. It's kinda crazy to start a new floorball club just 5 months before STPM. cuz for a person who really care about studies like me *ahem* will definitely spend as much time as possible on books. But being a christian, it's more than just going to church every Sunday, serving in church n joining worship concerts. I'm learning to depend more on God's strength n power rather than my own strength. Carmen, It's time to go all out for Him. If not now,then when?

Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech,in life, in love, in faith, and in purity. 1 Timothy 4:12

1 comment:

  1. That's right! Don't worry, will back you up with your floorball club. You can do it! =)

    ReplyDelete