Wednesday, June 10, 2009

mengejar hadirmu :)

hello people! i've done translating the song "mengejar hadirmu" into eng. it will be published (in poem form) in MBS school mag. changed a little to make it sounds more lik a"poem". I thank God for this opportunity and all glory goes to Him. *cheers*



MENGEJAR HADIRMU (the original song)

Dekat padaMu
Itu rinduku
Setiap kataku
Kau pun menunggu


Tak kusangka kutemukan
Satu kasih yang abadi
Kini kudatang
Dan kubawa hidupku


Memandang wajahMu
Mengikuti kebaikanMu
Mengejar hadirMu
Dalam hidupku


Membawa sembahku
Menyatakan kebesaranMu
Mengejar hadirMu
Dalam hidupku



Unfailing Love

As I come into Your presence
I feel the warmth of Your embrace
Whenever I lift my prayer
You are waiting to listen

I never thought
I would ever find
an eternal love
Now I come before You
And offer my life to You

I look upon Your holiness
As You teach me Your ways
Into Your presence I wil run
For all my life

I bring this song of praise
and exalt Your mighty name
Christ Jesus
Saviour of my soul


No comments:

Post a Comment