Wednesday, June 17, 2009

God is love

Last Sunday, i went to church as usual for sunday service. I got so blessed by Joshua's brother, Joseph. It was during doctrine class when we were told to group ourselves (3 persons per group). So Joseph, Samuel and I were in the same group. We then discussed about the question that pastor tom gave. Later on, Joseph asked us a question, and it goes something lidat " My friend said that all religions are just the same. What is so special about Jesus?". My expression was like o.0. Then he told me which i FULLY agreed, "Jesus died on the cross for all of us. To be exact, for our sins. He loves us so much that He wants to save us. He is God but yet He came down to earth as man and experience what we, humans experienced and He went through cruxification and died for us. Is there any other God whom have died for us?" *applause*




No comments:

Post a Comment