Saturday, June 20, 2009

the revolution has begun

hey people! :) i was so blessed by my school recess revolution and christian lifestyle retreat. Yup, MBS has already started RECESS REVOLUTION. Last fri, Pragas and the team came to my school and shared about recess revo. It was indeed a blessing to all CF members. It's going to be great and i know, many souls will be saved cuz God is moving in schools! We're going to turn the school upside down!! woohooo!! ( for more info about how recess revo can save souls and impact schools, visit www.urtherevolution.com )
Then, i oso went up to penang hill for a retreat with my some of my church members who joined the christian lifestyle classes. We went up on fri night and when we reached at the bungalow ....i was like OH MY. so big, so nice, so GOOODDD :D it's so comfortable and it's definitely a perfect place to spend time with God and seek God :) And this morning, as pastor Sooi Lin prayed for me, God gave me the gift to speak in tongue...God also spoke to me thru pastor, saying "Be still and know that He's God"...it's really amazing. All this while, i thought that i can't speak in tongue and i don't know how. So i thought that this is not my spiritual gift. But when pastor prayed for me, i feel there was this supernatural vibration in my throat and leg/legs (not sure) and i started to speak of words that i didn't know i could speak...and it's really cool cuz it's really fast and like havin superpower! I feel so blessed and i really thank God for this. It's definitely not by my own ability but it's by His grace and power! All glory to Him forever and ever! Amen.

moy bought this cd for me when he went down for revo conference. I LIKE, I LIKE, I LIKE!
cool, isnt it? :)



i like this cover mannn :D praise God!


i bought these t-shirts for myself :) nice hor? i know.


My school principle paid for these stickers and also badges for all the mbs cf members. He's really supportive :)

the recess revo badge!

carmen's lovely pencil case with super gaya badge :D


COME ON PEOPLE! It's time to show up, stand up, speak up. Don't just watch the wave, join the wave!



No comments:

Post a Comment