Saturday, September 26, 2009

Salvation comes from God not man

I have a friend named Jamie. She came to know the Lord when i was in f3 i think? I still can remember cuz she was sitting next to me that year. I was shocked when i saw her hanging a "christian" keychain and i felt that she was a "betrayer" (cuz we are all non-christians). Little did i know that, she would be the first one who asked me to call upon Jesus and pray..And the first church that i attended was her church, Wesley Methodist Church. But she didnt accept Christ into her life because her parents were unhappy about it. BUT...GOD IS GREAT! She has accepted Christ into her life last sunday!! And the amazing thing is, her mum also came to accept Jesus as her personal Lord and Saviour!! :D

Lee Jamie, i'm overwhelmed with joy!! :D

All glory to Him! Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment