Saturday, October 3, 2009

MBS


It's almost the end of my high school.. This month we will be taking our STPM trials and then next month we will be taking the REAL STPM papers. Surprisingly, i'm not as tension as i was, when i took my spm 2 years back.. simply because now I have Jesus in my life :) I'm not running this race alone. He is with me. Throughout the whole F6 life there's definitely ups and downs but i thank God for my friends.A bunch of crazy friends!

Bee Siang,
Thank u for being such a good partner in class. You never stop encouraging me and supporting me.And also listen to all my complaints and crap. I know I always bully you but so are you! :p

Winnie,
Thank you for being blur and so "aunty" and make me laugh lik nobody's business. Thank you for being so transparent to me and I really appreciate you as a friend :)

Hui Sien,
Thank you for your crazyness and sam pat-ness because this is why we are so clicked :p Thank you for responding to my invitations and never hesitate to lend out a helping hand!

Shu Hwa,
Thank you for coming to me when i was new in MBS. Thank you for not leaving me out and for the joy that you bring to me :)
Giu Yun,
Thank you for bringing so much fun to me! your singing and funny hokkien slang as well :D And ur mum's delicious cooking!! Awesome :p
Carol,
Thank you for always speaking of the truth. Thank you for being such a great friend :)

Sheng Zheng,
Thank you for a generous heart! :) You always give and never mind to share with us!
Yi Lin,
Although I just know you but I'm amazed when I see the way you treat others.. Thank you for your kindness and generousity :) Always readyto help others and share your nasi lemak with me :D Oh! Not forgetting your bee hoon too! :)


Thank you guys for making MBS a memorable place to study in.. Thank you for the memories :D


No comments:

Post a Comment