Monday, November 2, 2009

christianity

I realised that most of my non-christian friends give me a look whenever i share that we, christians actually hear from God, spending quiet time with God, experience His love and grace, obeying God's will and even being in God's presence. Perhaps, they may think that these are just our imaginary thoughts... They may even think that christians are a bunch of mad, holy people... haha. i mean it sounds crazy, isnt it? Even the fact that God would sent His one and only son to die for you and me is hard enough to believe..




But is it really that hard to believe these facts?

Not when you have come to understand God's love. To me, God's love is crazy because it is beyond what i could understand.


After all, christianity is all about having a relationship with God







Do you have a relationship with God?

No comments:

Post a Comment