Saturday, October 31, 2009

Finally trials ended!!!! I WANNA CELEBRATE!!! going to take off for 3 days..i really need that man, im so tired and weary... haaaa... :( So yeah, going to take this time to rest and restore back the energy needed. Although STPM is a long and tiring "journey", but i've really learnt a lot. Every night, before the next day's paper, i would pray about it. Two days back, the day before i take my maths paper 1, I was praying like usual. Suddenly God asked me,"Where are you placing your trust?" The day before exam always make me feel very nervous, worry and stress. I allow my feelings to overtake everything that i forgot Jesus is my God. Sometimes, it's not about how we feel but it's about who Jesus is. And since He is God then definitely He is in control no matter how we feel and what circumstances we're in. :) Let's trust God's faithfulness to overcome our fearfulness.
Are you placing your trust in Him?
Isaiah 43:2
When you go through deep waters,
I will be with you.
When you go through rivers of difficulty
you will not drown
When you walk through the fire of oppression,
you will not be burned up,
the flames will not consume you.
For I am the Lord, your God,
the Holy One of Israel, your Savior.

No comments:

Post a Comment