Monday, November 9, 2009

Big-E Camp


Big-E camp in about a month's time! I'm excited!! :D At first, i was reluctant to go because i've already went for Freedom Camp this year and I want to save some money. I've decided that i will not be going unless any of my non-church friend is going. But now, i've changed my mind.. yeahh.. :) Somehow, I have a feeling that great things going to take place! And I shouldn't let anything hold me back from signing up for this camp. I believe God is going to challenge me in different areas this time and I don't want to miss a single thing! :) When God moves, fuiyohhh, I HAVE to be there! I AM EXCITED!!! :D *cheers*



Have a look at the camp promo :)

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/video/video.php?v=153628288685&oid=114870501853


mm hou tang la..sign up NOW!!

No comments:

Post a Comment