Saturday, November 14, 2009

Thank you Jesus

STPM is super duper near!! WHOOOO!!!! Mixed feelings~ But there's something that I will hold on to - that is Jesus :). I know He won't bring me to a place where His grace can't keep me :) I will not allow myself to doubt about how His grace nor His love going to bring me through, but I'm going to just believe. Total freedom in about 3 weeks' time! Although there will be 3 weeks of miserable and restless moment, but I know that when I am weak, then I am strong :)As STPM is drawing nearer, all I need to do is to draw closer to God :)

Thank you Lord that when I am weak, I find strength in You
Thank you Lord that when I am restless, You give me rest
Thank you Lord that when I am troubled, I find peace in You
Thank you Lord that when I am fearful, I find security in You
Thank you Lord that when I am sick, You healed me
Thank you Lord that when I am lost, I am found in You
Thank you Lord that when I pray, You listen
Thank you Lord that when I call, You answer
Thank you Lord for who You are in my life
And I know Father, that I AM TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED :)


Thank you, Father in Heaven.


I'm like a vapour in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment