Thursday, February 4, 2010

im back :D

the reason why i havent been updating my blog it's because my bro, who is currently studyin in Malacca came back to penang and curi-ed the super-duper-old laptop from me. and that was the oni laptop that i had. But I thank God because He blessed me with a new laptop now! ahahhahaa :D I'm very haaaapyyyyyy :) It's red in colour. i loooooveee it. not because i like red but it looks super cool and gaya. and that's Just me :) ahem. Anyway, just going to share a lil bit of what i had been thru in sym for the past 2 weeks. Had a terrible and miserable period during deliverance. I think because when I was young, my parents dedicated me to idols. And the vomitting couldn't stop for like 2-3 days. But I really thank God because He has set me FREE!! :) and then we oso had team building. It was very challenging to me, seriously. I didn't know that working in a team can be so difficult...all of us have different personalities, characters, backgrounds, etc. IT WAS HARD. But that's what I'm learning, and I pray I will not give up but to continue to persevere :) im really learning alot in SYM. God is really shaping me and moulding me. i NEED TO CHANGE.

3 comments:

  1. New Laptop alas!!!=D Deliverance. How ya feeling now spiritually? Feeling lighter now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. definitely :D Only ONE dare say, "If I have set you free, then you are, without a question, a free man." :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a mighty warrior speaking =D Amen!!!

    ReplyDelete