Monday, February 15, 2010

1st day of cny

yesterday I went to church in the morning for sunday service to meet my daddddy :) happy valentines' day, JESUS! God is good all the time. I just enjoy spending valentines' day with Him..knowing that He loves me more than any guy here on earth. :) Then off to jelutong - grandma's territory, to collect angpaus. hee. And then to my surprise, my grandma's bro (my sam kiu kong) said that i'm a very quiet and elegant lady, DEEP INSIDE ME I WAS LIKE LOL. HAHAHAHAHA. At night, all the families (my mum's side) went to cousin's house for potbless party. Ate until full like dunno what. Then I was bored as I don't feel like gambling and the tv is cacated. Gosh. Sat there for like 2 hours? But there was this boy, he is very cute (my cousin's cousin's son). He ran around colllecting stickers and stick them on the floor. He lagi buat the ultraman style and all. Aiyohh so lawak la. I want to cubit him :) At the end of the day, I collected about 20 angpaus and I'm going to use these money for my Sabah mission trip :) Blessed to be a blessing!




The ultraman boy.




To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment