Friday, May 7, 2010

being random again

1. Started to help out in church since last wed, im deadly tired..I'm called PA - not personal assistant, im Pastor Tom's Assistant.. pls understand when ur pastor said that he/she is tired, HE/SHE IS REALLY --> TIRED. But at the same time, it's a joy to serve in the house of God! Having FUN! and learning more stuff :D

2. Still thinking where to take my mum for dinner ?

3. Fell down yesterday. run run run run run akhirnya jatuh ke lantai juga

4. Blogging now to kill time while waiting for my fav show

5. im saving money to go for revo conference next month :) hopefully.

6. I wanna spend money WISELY. No more shopping here and there. No more new sandals, no more new tshirts, no more new shoes, no more new bags, no more NEW WHATEVER unless it's necessary *im very determined this time :D*

7. wanna sleep, but still waiting for my tv show

8. still still still thinking where to bring my mama to eat

9. TV SHOW STARTS NOW!! :D


BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

3 comments:

  1. pls la spending money wisely.. u just spent it on FOOD!! expensive food....

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol. i listen it first la. x)

    ReplyDelete