Monday, May 3, 2010

experienced God in a tangible way :)

Went for sunday service yesterday as usual. But the word "usual" turned out to be "unusual" :) While worshiping God during praise and worship, God's presence was so tangible. My spirit was crying out for more of God, His love, His grace and God Himself. My hands lifted up, enjoying worshiping Him for who He is. While still worshiping God by singing praises unto Him, I suddenly felt my hands were being lifted up even higher, this time without me controlling my own hands. deep inside my heart I asked "God, is it you?" slowly my hands moved towards my face.. Then my hands touched my eyes which were still full of tears. I cried out even louder this time. God cares. Every tear that I cry, matters so much to Him. He cares so much. I don't deserve this, but still He considers me worthy. That's why I love Him, I serve Him.. Jesus is my God and King!

Actually I thought twice before I wrote this entry. I know people wouldn't believe this, and it sounds kinda illogical to experience God in such a way. But I decided to share this anyway, because this is real, I cannot tahan keeping God's goodness to myself. He is worthy to be praised !! and I know this pleases God :) The very reason I created this blog is so that every entry that I share is a testimony about what God is doing in my life. That is why I named it "MY CREATOR AND I" and yes, whether you like it or not, this blog is going to continuously lift up the name of JESUS CHRIST!!! :D

2 comments: