Thursday, November 18, 2010

What is His calling for you?


Therefore I, a prisoner for serving the Lord, beg you to lead a life worthy of your calling, for you have been called by God. Ephesian 4:1


Are you fulfilling God's calling for you?

In this verse, I'm reminded that I'm called to be a christian before a student. At first, I was praying for God to remove all the things that make me busy in my uni life like exams, assignments, tests, meetings, etc. Then I felt it's not a good prayer, is it? Every day, we have so many things to do.

Father, I thank you that You have called me.
What a privilege to be called by You Lord.
I pray that in the midst of my busyness
and the distractions around me,

I will still choose to run to You every day without fail
and fulfill the calling that You have for me.
Help me, Holy Spirit.
In Jesus' name I pray, amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment