Sunday, January 9, 2011

nexus internship


YES, this is it! NEXUS INTERNSHIP that I've been waiting for! :)
Just in case if you're wondering what is this nexus internship all about : The neXus Internship is the PenHOP Part-Time Internship that is also the precursor to the full-time Internship that is scheduled to begin in the second half of 2011. The neXus Internship comprises three separate and successive 21-day tracks designed for students and individuals with full-time jobs to consecrate three life-shaping weeks to a
focused and intensive pursuit of God.

I'm very excited! Now that this nexus internship has begun, meaning I will be having a very packed schedule for the coming weeks BUT I won't complain, because this is what I want to do and this is the decision that I've made :) I'm excited because.. I'm scared!! (yeah sounds dilemma) but at the same time I know that my faith will be stretched :) like seriously.... imagine people like me going for prophetic evangelism and ministering to local churches. I can't imagine that. Sounds crazy kan? LOL. Mixing with the interns make me feel very small, I don't know why..maybe it's because of their maturity in Christ, each and everyone of them :) it's easy kan, to always say that we need to be secured and all, but now I'm really experiencing it myself. However, I'm also excited because it's a test, and I'm going to pass this test
: my identity is in Him and Him alone, not what I can do or what I've earned but BY HIS GRACE. AND I WANT TO MAKE THE DEVIL MADDDDD! :p


THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING.

guess what???
I'M EXCITED FOR MORE!
Faith gonna speak louder than fear!
RAWRRRRR!

No comments:

Post a Comment