Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Prophetic Evangelism

WOAHHHHH! I just came back from Penhop like an hour ago, my heart is still full of excitement!! I can't wait to blog because I can't wait to tell you guys what happened! :D okok, I NEED TO CALM DOWNNNNNNNN! Today, we had intercession and Prophetic Evangelism aka 'Treasure Hunt'. Some of the groups went for prophetic evangelism while the rest stayed in Penhop for prayer and intercession.

And guess what, my group went for 'Treasure Hunt' :p
Josh Yeoh briefed us on how to do prophetic evangelism and prayed over us. He gave us about 3 minutes to fill up the categories - Place, what is he/she wearing, name, prayer needs, outstanding things (lain-lain).

I was so scared and nervous because I have not done this! THIS IS SO CRAZY!! I closed my eyes and kept praying. Then I saw a pizza, so I just wrote down on my paper, Pizza. Then I saw a white songkok.. Deep inside my heart I was telling myself "Okayyy, white songkok is too specific lar, what if this is just my own imagination" So I just wrote down 'Songkok'. Third thing I saw was a staircase. I wrote that down too. Then after 3 minutes, Josh Yeoh, Kelvin, Allison, another Josh and I shared what we've received. Most of their clues like almost similar! The clues we have include Gurney Drive, cooling place, rojak, guava, smoking, yellow T shirt, big Eyes, Spotlight, earring, black T-shirt, spiky hair, etc etc..

So we went off to gurney drive! Jalan-jalan cari Treasure, we followed the clues and the guidance of the Holy Spirit. To cut the long story short, we ended up in a Malay hawker stalls at Gurney Drive. Then I saw a few men wearing WHITE SONGKOK! I WENT CRAZY!! At the same place, Kelvin found his yellow T-shirt person with BIG EYES (It was so specific tau!) and there was a cigarette box on the table. The yellow T-shirt man/woman ( She/He looks like a guy because she/he spiked her/his hair! So we're confused) was with two of her/his friends. One of them wore a Black T-shirt and an earring! There, we also found the Rojak stall, and guess what..they have spotlights! what else, what else, ohh and I saw 'staircase' at the Gurney Drive roundabout, just right opposite the place where we were sitting! We were very sure that this is the place where the Holy Spirit is leading us to. Then, Josh and I approached the yellow T-shirt person and his/her friends. We showed them the papers where we wrote down our clues. That yellow T-shirt person was actually smoking, holding his/her cigarette under the table! We shared with them about what we were doing and they were quite surprised as most of the clues really hit them. I believe that God will continue to work in their lives :D

After that, a lady came over and talked to us, she was curious about what we were doing. We shared with her and Kelvin felt that we need to pray for her, so he asked her for prayer needs. When we were about to leave, she came running to us and said "Kelvin, thank you for your prayer". WOWW! Hearing that from our majority neighbour :)
Holy Spirit knows who is ready to encounter Him!

This is so CRAZY! Remember I told you that my faith will be stretched? :p I'm sooooo encouraged because I actually see 'things' like that. Seriously it's not us at all, it's God! When we put our trust in God, He will show up! :) :) :)




ps: Do ask me personally if you want more info, this is like just the summary :p and i don't really know how to put them in words..I'm trying my best..but anyhow, GOD IS GOOD!
YAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment