Tuesday, March 29, 2011

My God speaks

Ring..ring..Hello? Daddy?

How can you recognize your father's voice when he calls you on the phone? What is it about the voice that makes you recognize your father's voice instantly?

It takes relationship to recognize a person's voice.

Same goes to our Father in heaven. You know, many times I find it difficult to discern God's voice. That's why I know I need to draw closer to Him. It requires practice wei. Samuel did not recognize God's voice when he first heard Him ( 1 Sam 3:7) but as Samuel grew up, God
let none of Samuel’s words fall to the ground. ( 1 Sam 3:19)


God is light and God is love. Light always reveal and Love always communicate.


Do you know that you can read the bible and still not hear His voice?


But He says 'My sheep recognize my voice."




Are you receiving from Him firsthand?
Or are you still drinking milk?
I want to throw away my milk bottle!!

How about you? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment