Thursday, July 7, 2011

ajarlah aku servanthood


My grandma asked me to go out and buy some fried potatoes.
I was like... 'Why didn't tell me earlier..I just came back..always like that'

"Now ah?"
"Can or not?"
Aiyohh... Servanthood Carmen, servanthood!
"Can or not?"
:( idontwantbut "Ok-ayy."


Came back with the potatoes and saw her eating happily :)
hmm.. gembira nampak :)

Ever since I've decided to serve in PKA, there are 2 things that God has reminded me:
1. Servanthood starts at home
2. Washing each other's feet


My Sifu showed me that being a leader is about going down to other people's level and serve them.

"And since I, your Lord and Teacher, have washed your feet, you ought to wash each other’s feet. I have given you an example to follow. Do as I have done to you." John 13:14-15

My Sifu came to serve.
Not to be served.


ps: actually I look up to van drivers in churches and those who are constantly serving behind the scene.A big thank you to all of you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment